CERTIFICATION ANALYTICS OF RECONSTRUCTION OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS
- Start date: permanent registration
- Language of the course: english
- Total hour load: 340 hours
- Modality of the Curse: distance
- DURATION: one (1) semester (16 weeks).
- PRICE: 300 USD per level (4 levels)
The Diploma is presented in a broad call, addressed to all Professional or Public Official relate to the Traffic Accident Investigation activities, who seek to improve their skills in the physical parameters of the collision (speed, distances , etc).
REQUIREMENTS: Belonging to a Public or Private Institution related to the Investigation of Traffic Accidents, or developing expert activities in a private or in a dependency relationship.
- Introduce the Expert in modern techniques of investigation of traffic accidents.
- Complement the procedures for collecting data and material evidence in places where an accident has occurred.
- Train the assistant with the computation methodologies and reconstruction analysis of traffic accidents, by analytical means, with the use of a computer.
- Provide the participant with mathematical skills, forensic physics, and statistics applied to calculations of speeds, distances and times in vehicle collisions.
The assistant receives a RACTT software WWW.RACTT.COM license for one (1) year free of charge, from the beginning of the course.